I have decided to dedicate this blog to explaining my philosophy and my ideas about psychology and about social evolution. I try to write in a clear and structured way, and my posts-articles are linked below in the order I deem is best to read them in (it’s mostly important for the article arranged in numbered lists).
I enjoy feedback and I’m tolerant and open minded – just please be nice and don’t insult anyone. Enjoy, and please share your thoughts. You may also email me – my information is on the contact page.
A note about Wikipedia:
I have made many links to Wikipedia articles, in my articles. Wikipedia is a problematic – and often, biased – source, but it can still be very useful if you use it properly: if you cross reference Wikipedia articles with one another, with external sources, if you suspect it, always, and, especially, if you have a good book or two, as a starting point.
Use it for what it is.
My Model of Psychology and Social Evolution:
- Determinism and Free Will
- Life, Evolution & Consciousness
- In Tristitia Veritas
- Repression and the Birth of Religion
- Psychology from the Evolutionary Perspective
- The Soldier’s Dilemma; Determinism and Morality
- The Second Brain
- The Mechanics of Trauma – An Introduction
- The Mechanics of Trauma – Part II
- Introduction to Regression Therapy
- Ancient Israel – A Brief History (1207 – 876 BC)
- Ancient Israel – A Brief History (876 – 722 BC)
- Judaea in Vassalage (~947 – 722 BC)
- The Holy Tenets of Afedism
- What is Natural?
- The Evil that Men Do Lives After Them
- Diagnoses of our Fathers
- Diagnoses of our Fathers – an afterthought
- An Hour at The Jerusalem Biblical Zoo
My critique of Prof. Yuval Noah Harari’s Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind
- What Harari does not understand about his own theories
- Critique of Harari, part 2: The Selfish Meme
- Diogenes, Harari and Stoicism
All my other articles are available through the archive links at the bottom of he page, or by pressing Home at the top menu